Updates page not showing properly

This has been going for a long while and im not sure if this issue has been addressed? Is this a problem that cant be fixed?

Contributor
@Hyunae
Well, can you elaborate? Can you describe what the problem is or how it looks like on your side?

Have you tried clearing cache?

On latest updates, some next pages are missing, e.g like its only up to 2 pages, and sometimes a page doesnt show anything at all. Sometimes the update list of manga didnt even reach full page, meaning it only shows up to a certain point and not until the end of the list of a page.

I tried clearing cache and it did work. I'll try to see if this still goes on after clearing cache several times. Thanks

I can second this. It sometimes works if you manually change the URL to the third page, sometimes not. It will just randomly say there's only 67 results and refuse to show anything else, and then later miraculously fix itself.

I can confirm that both Hyunae and Xitel are correct. I've noticed that the updates section of this site does not work all of the time. Sometimes the page index on the bottom doesn't even show up. Other times either the second page and beyond will have barely any updates, or nothing at all. In some cases the update section will work just fine, but when I click on a different index page, the aforementioned issues continue. I don't meant to be rude, but these issues have been happening for the past few months and it's getting pretty annoying. I actually remember other members posting about these bugs too.

Edit: Okay, I think I may have noticed a pattern: Whenever actual updates are being added, these issues start happening. I'm guessing whenever the site stops adding newer chapters, the issues stop.

Users who are viewing this thread