2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock. - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

thank you soooo much for picking this series up! been hoping this would be picked back up at some point

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU!!! It's been so long I forgot but it's a great surprise.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that the Scottish accent is no longer being delivered with a back hoe, but it would be best simply to discontinue its use altogether than to persist in a mistake with self-imposed path-dependency.

Dex-chan lover
RIP accent you were nice while ya nice while ya lasted. Thanks for picking this up tho

Aggregator gang
I was expecting Manga Princess to be an annoyance, and I wasn't expecting Miss Synergy to be anything more than a joke, and yet my expectations were pleasantly dashed on both.

It's a very promising sign when a mangaka treats their side characters with empathy and compassion.

Ah~~ I forgot about this, I had to re-read to catch up, but this being translated again is a blessing! <3

oh god i hate this business jargon so much, please staple her mouth shut or something.

Double-page supporter
And after all that, she has to come home to those two nuts :D
Nice tsundere girl is nice.
"You're the one who gave her a nickname first." stab :D
"What are you? Her legal guardian?" :D
Am I the only one that loved the Scottish accent for Kazuki? :(
I really hate it when people want to make a character sound rugged and go all "ye'r" and "ya" and "didja" , but I actually feel like it was done really well for Kazuki.
This was a beautiful, beautiful chapter.
@Kiraidesu <3

Double-page supporter
@Oeconomist I saw the update on my smartphone earlier and it only showed LittleDaoist's name. I sincerely thank @Rankarana and @Sexy Akiba Detectives for doing all the translation work.

I have enjoyed this series very much and hope it won't stay with one commission.
As has been said by others: a yuri manga about working women that takes itself seriously and respects all of the characters is very very very very rare.
I hope they pick this up for real.

Fed-Kun's army
Great, now I want the 2 OLs and the 2 Mangakas get together which each other. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread