Taisho Maiden Fairytale - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus dude. One the one hand holding yourself hostage like that is emotional abuse and not ok... But dealing with a family like that shit gets crazy..

Dex-chan lover
You're assuming he wouldn't have done it. Raised by a family like that, and in that situation, I could totally see him being at the point where he felt that he doesn't have anything else left anyway.

Double-page supporter
Excuse me, what the hell?

I bet Tamahiko would actually have killed himself. Forcing Yuzu to choose between himself and her mother really is brutal.

Let's see where this goes.

Dex-chan lover
This guy doesnt fuck around, yeah sure that was forceful and a manipulative but its what was needed if not Yuzu would have surely sacrificed her happiness.

Pretty extreme stuff

I really thought he was going to change his lil bro good with the power of happiness. I’m actually glad he didn’t. This is more realistic. I hope he just wants to snap her out of it and won’t allow anything happen to her mother. He’s aware of how strong he is now. Funny how we also possess this too.

Dex-chan lover
Completely random note, at some point apparently Yuzu stopped binding her breasts.

on to the chapter: desperate people are invincible.

Threatening suicide to persuade her and scare his brother, hmmm... Normally I'd hate that so much but the ends almost justify the means here

the younger brother and Yuzu be like: Why do I hear final boss music???
but low key, I kinda got chills between our beloved (forgot his name) mc's character transition🥴

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but i agree with his brother in this one...
I get he was desperate but thats not normal. He certainly wasnt going to kill himself but that act just to force Yuzu was a very Shima thing to do, including the smirk at the end. This could had been dealt in many different ways. Kind of stained the story a lil bit for me. Ngl, im a lil bit worried for Yuzu now.

This chapter reminds me of a quote.
"Never underestimate the drive and determination of a man who has lost everything."
Unknown

Users who are viewing this thread