Snow White with the Red Hair - Vol. 21 Ch. 107

jak

Contributor
Finally. This arc is over. It dragged on for WAY too long.

This seems like a great spot to put this on hold until the next arc is done, to avoid this waiting game.

Finally, a good start...

...but WTF, I thought that Haki and Izana were married for almost three years already, and the wedding was held offscreen right after the coronation ceremony! Seriously, WTF... are people here REALLY THIS slow? Because it goes far beyond any political issues and protocols where the king's bride-to-be must be acknowledged by the court, must create her own connections and secure her standing, yada, yada, yada...

Dex-chan lover
@SilverChaika Yeah. Typically, unless the court hates the queen candidate or her background, they would be mostly concerned about the future queen's fertility. Waiting isn't certainly going to help with that.

Fed-Kun's army
regarding the introduction of the lamp plant i say they shouldnt directly and immediately introduce it to the cities they want to introduce it to. before even getting the people´s trust they should first do a land analisys in order to be completely sure that the plant will be able to not only bloom but also survive the place´s climate or else even if they got the city´s permission to plant the plants on the roads they wont be able to survive, also since its on the road they want to plant them they should as well have a way to protect the plant from the passing carts and horses as well as bandits or other bad natured people. now, when and if they get the permission to introduce those plants a good way of getting it on the road would be in the form of a lamp post in my opinion. that way people wont get all wary on them and also they wont go all gaga and crowd the roads, but since they want the people to look at how pretty the flower is maybe they wont do it like that...

From reading this arc, all I've been getting is that the author is really obsessed with this flower creation of theirs. Maybe write a manga about flowers next time.

It’s probably just me, but I feel like this serie was much more fun and interesting in the beginning than it is now.

Aggregator gang
I actually really like this series as it is now! Honestly, I could care less about the romance at this point, I just wanna see Shirayuki become an awesome pharmacist and for the pharmacy crew to continue to develop cool plants. Idk maybe I'm just weird but I like this slow-paced career development. It doesn't hurt that the art is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread