Milady Just Wants to Relax

seems like the Otome villainess stories come in three varieties: childhood, where the have memories as children and have years to change the future. Downfall, where they are trying to change things as everything is happening. and aftermath, where they didnt change things and just accepted them to plan for their future afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't terrible. It's not that good and nothing we haven't already seen million times, but I honestly expected worse.

Description: isekai protagonist opens a cafe which is popular with (handsome) beast-kin

Dex-chan lover
@deadmanreaper13 : in the webnovel, she tried to avoid but everything was stacked against her. The prince was predisposed to think she is a villain, not even listening to her properly, and the "Heroine" took everything even obvious accident and coincidences, or things that other people caused as the MC bullying her, to the point every charge was an obvious accident or coincidences, and the MC was always genuinely apologizing for the accident.

EDIT : Sorry, forgot to mention it was reincarnation as a child, before even meeting the prince

Dex-chan lover
@schie :
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/reijou-wa-mattari-wo-goshomou/
https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/novel/94131096/797099378

This formula is always being used but usually the villainess has something crazy to do after ,like opening a gunshop, become a nun,work a cooking store

Some are Which still wanted to change the ending so they ,lockdown the final boss, making paper snakes, breaking flags and etc

From many stories ,only 1 that are currently successful on reconstruct the gear of fate, she's successfully drag everyone into her blackhole, she is the leader of Otome isekai story which gonna get an anime adaptation this year,She is....

Bakarina

woahhhh thank youuuu

if i can give some review, you should upload this with a bigger size

Dex-chan lover
ZzPrY3B.jpg

Contributor
This one is about as cliche as you can get. I'm glad we reached the point that we can skip the whole "surprise, me, I'm a villainess" part, but I don't think I like what that abridgment implies about the state of villainess reincarnation stories

Fed-Kun's army
Well I’ll give it’s a chance. It’s a little weird though, the Art makes her portrayed as a nut job! Lol. So I’m very skeptical...

Users who are viewing this thread