Q.E.D - Vol. 43 Ch. 84 - Investigation

Fed-Kun's army
What... isn't it normal to assume that the one that invited everyone for a drink is the one who is known as a drunkard?

Also the author suspiciously omits the fact that the lawyer is actually a possible suspect because he also did not have an alibi. He just wasn't shown to have any motive, which makes him more suspicious because the real motive usually appears last.

This was a subpar chapter, but anyway, thanks for the scanlation!

Group Leader
yeah if the whole point was to make the geek your patsy why would you try so hard to prove his innocence?

Double-page supporter
This was a good chapter though for once the real killer was incredibly conspicuous.

I didn't even understand any of the affair stuff in advance, it was just very clear that they were excluding him as a potential suspect which was silly.

Aggregator gang
All of it because your stupidity of casting high school students to reconstruct a MURDER case. Seriously, who does that?

@pomodoro lol it's the murderers slip of tongue. because what he supposedly say to make good alibi is "what is this? why you people drinking? are you (reiko) started this?" and not asking the known drunkard "why you (reiko) drag people to drink" since he just arrived at 6 p.m.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao i knew it was him from the beginning. i found it suspicious when he YELLED the suspect's name in front of the cameras even when the police were protecting his identity. that's clearly not looking out for his so called client, is he???

Fed-Kun's army
Touma and Mizuhara are so used to dead bodies they aren't even surprised when told that they were standing in the room where the dude was killed.

Users who are viewing this thread