Full Metal Panic! Σ

It was a wild ride that I did not enjoy at times, but regardless, I'll miss this.

Dex-chan lover
The first half was great. The second half mostly suffered for just not being as good. And while the ending was fine it just didn't really feel satisfying. Overall pretty good, but you'll probably find you interest waning in the latter half.

Loved it.
Tone is much more mature than original series, some tropes are deconstructed in somewhat gory way
You need to "endure" prequel and sigma will bring you much more enjoyment later.

The ending was good, but the whole lead up is less than stellar. I still enjoyed it, but the second half of the fmp series isn’t why I felt in love with the series. In my mind there isn’t a single franchise which combined action and comedy like the first halve of fmp. However it’s still a must read for the people wondering how the franchise will end.

Dex-chan lover
The ending feels rushed and needed some time to breathe. I get there is a "countdown" but even with that as a motivator it felt was forced. Overall a good series with parts I didn't enjoy. Kaname's bouncing feelings were frustrating. Some good character moments for Sasuke. Looking forward to the sequel LN and hoping it gets a manga adaption.

Users who are viewing this thread