Author writer tips
Thank you, guys! Very useful
@Macircare
You had:
It is incredibly useful! Thank you very much.

As your post for several days, why bother turning it into a spam post now?
Good tips, especially for a novice writer, but not so simple. I think that the most important thing is talent, creativity and love of writing. It’s hard to do something well if you don’t like it. Therefore, when I realized that writing is not my direction, I began to order all my essays from professionals in their field custom essay writing. I believe that everyone should do what he can.
Last edited 6 days ago by Dreambaby.
Yes, unfortunately there are some major prerequisites.
Namely, you have to be able to be very imaginative to start with. If you don't already 'have an urge to create' or 'an urge to improve' something, then you wouldn't be writing because you came up with something original, but merely for the sake of writing. It is extremely hard to pretend to be original.

Still, some people can be creative but don't realise it because they've never been in the right mindset or had the opportunity to do so. It doesn't mean to say that they could start writing right away, but they could learn to become imaginative which would allow them to create. If someone tends to daydream when doing mundane tasks they are prime candidates for becoming creative.
Yes, unfortunately there are some major prerequisites.
Namely, you have to be able to be very imaginative to start with. If you don't already 'have an urge to create' or 'an urge to improve' something, then you wouldn't be writing because you came up with something original, but merely for the sake of writing. It is extremely hard to pretend to be original. https://gradesfixer.com/ Still, some people can be creative but don't realise it because they've never been in the right mindset or had the opportunity to do so. It doesn't mean to say that they could start writing right away, but they could learn to become imaginative which would allow them to create. If someone tends to daydream when doing mundane tasks they are prime candidates for becoming creative.

I absolutely agree with you.
this is very useful, thank you!
Last edited 6 days ago by Nalmehuginn.
I wish I knew more about writing. Knowing how to write a good story is a powerful skill. The human mind is drawn to stories, I am sure you know that. Stories are not just sequences of events— they have to go somewhere. I did not understand before how to write the good stories, and wanted to use the writing companies. My friends recommended me to use PayForEssay service. But when I read the review here payforessay.net , I changed my mind. The rating is poor, I am not sure that they are the best writing service for me, indeed.
Last edited 6 hrs ago by Yalid.