Belial-sama wa Shitennou no Naka demo xx - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Belial-sama and Monster Subjugation

Fed-Kun's army
theory: monsters don't gain stats from level up, level up is a thing done to scare people away and actual stats are gained in another manner, perhaps by honing their magical essences through meditation and/or trials from a demon god

Nep

Dex-chan lover
And I thought getting +1 stat to useless stats in fire emblem was sad...

Double-page supporter
That one eyepatch girl where do i seen before

inb4 her level up give her skill points which she can use to level up attributes.
catch: stats are expensive and the prices rise expotiatinly.

Dex-chan lover
Usually, flatchests aren't able to defeat enemies with their bosoms, but I guess she could with some help

Is this author crazy? Does he really think that im going to follow this shit?
Well, Fuck. He's right.
THIS IS HILARIOUS.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, if this were an jrpg game, since she's an enemy unit, her stats would probably be capped so the PC could fight her when he/she is ready. Going by that logic, the only way she could get stronger is through some sort of special event, not though combat.

Aggregator gang
You know what would be nice, her actually getting stronger also make that brat her knight but alas this is just another pedo bait excuse with no plot twists whatsoever.

Double-page supporter
Trivia:
Belial's attack and pose it's a reference to Saint Seiya's iconic attack of the protagonist Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken.

Dex-chan lover
"just another pedo bait excuse with no plot twists whatsoever"

This is called comedy fantasy manga where you're not supposed to put a lot of logic into it. Find something with no comedy if you wanna be serious. Hell, play an actual RPG game if you want complete realism.

Users who are viewing this thread