Author Sachiiro no One Room
@Horichansenpai yeah,but some Butts and tits will help the story be better
Oh, why are there two covers for Vol7?
@PandaMoni one of them is for the special edition where a bonus photo album is included
@Kitsunebi oh, cool! Thanks for the info and all the work 🤩
Damn, my heart-- Excellent plot+art, I can't wait to see where this story goes.

@Kitsunebi Thanks for scanlating! ^^
What a great manga, I can't believe I have to wait for an ending 😥. That feeling when you reach the last translated chapter of a great manga ☹.
One can already see this is good from the fact that the cover images don't only feature the female characters.
Dumbest shit I've ever read.
soooo good!!really interesting!!
10/10 i Want MOAR
Not sure who I hate more, the teacher or the parents
Thank you so much! You guys take care and stay safe and thank you for the info about crunchyroll!
Kinda want to know how and in what chapter this will end. I'm getting impatient 😂

But this is gem
Thanks so much for the new chapter!! Take your time to scanlate, it must be hard with everything going on, not to mention that this series seems quite difficult to clean..
i rated this a 10 ? my bad, my browser seems to be bugging and i can't find the 20
coronavirus mask gang
Haha~ he was being a good citizen with the virus going around. Love it~
Very good one
why does the detective assistant dude so annoying, stop calling her with the name xxx. and the cop's assistant too, ugh why did he have to stop the cop's train of thought when he FINALLY got suspicious of the mom, SO ANNOYING AND IGNORANTTTTT
Wow what a find. Very complex story here, appreciate the effort that went into this