Oni Futatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Thing I Want to Know

again sorry for taking so long, things got busy and we dropped a lot of series, and the staff that was there for those series left as well. I'm still wanting to move forward with Desu Vult, we just seriously lack staff currently. DM me on discord RandomPotato26#4214 if u want to help us out (as you can see we aren't that fast), everything is open except PR, cuz das my thing :D

Dex-chan lover
Who was the genius who thought that creating a society where people coexist with tulpas eager to consume their emotions and devour them to gain a body was a good idea?

Thanks for the translation, by the way.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks Ama, hope you stick to this one. I kinda like it.

Dex-chan lover
TL;DR
RNSLLoq.jpg

@AbuHajaar OMG u reminded me that I made a meme similar to that while I was cleaning it. was gonna put it in credits but completely forgot about it LOL
end_credit.png

Dex-chan lover
glad to see it back, really enjoyed this series.

Dex-chan lover
@Amaranx
Do you have a rundown on what DesuVult dropped and what haven't?

So, MC hates Shinki cause his mother told him to (well, i guess this chapter shows a good reason for that) and he was bullied for that (and also cause Oni-Megumi kept nagging him all the time)? There's something stupid about this. Although mother being oblivious to a danger of her daughter being devoured and body-hijacked by Shinki in such society is even more stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread