Author Chapter 42 (Re:Monster)
Because apparently Ogre size condom was not available.
@Archomp nope , he must leave his offspring, even if in this case I see it bad for the two twin girls. :(
reboot where the mc becomes a eunuch when
Day 110, don't look pregnant.
Day 111, look 6 to 7 months pregnant.

What?
@lume In early chapters it was said that a goblin was born from a human in like a week or so, so it's not that weird
Finally. Been waiting for this.
Chapter 42 Page 3... LOL "Prostate before me!" ?

Suggest: "Prostrate"
yes finally fucking yes I love this so much now all the other girls need to get pregnant
Horrifying.
Well that was bound to happen at some point lol
I kinda get the girls feeling kinda worn out, when they have a parasite sucking their very meat and soul, in just a few days, for what a normal parasite would in almost a year.
@Fadamor well.......... she could be asking for his prostate.....? *sniggers* yeah ok
OMG, can they really have a normal delivery with those babies? Won't they get split open from those monsters?
I really hope they get a normal childbirth, I like those 2 girls quite a lot.
@lume
Magic. Ogre Magic.
Well, worst case to scenario, he has that elixer thing. And he probably do an impromptu C-section if things go too south.
Everyone was drinking the night before, so the ogres will probably be born with fetal alcohol syndrome and be retard babies. :(
kids are such a hassle, they'll only get in the way of the plot progression ?
Ogarou, the 4 month old dad. His kids will be adults before he even gets back to the village.
Its all ogre now
@Fadamor that line gave me a good laugh. Prostate yourself! What do you mean? Like shove a broom stick handle up our asses?