Chihou Kishi Hans no Junan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This poor son of a bitch just wanted some peace. I wonder if this is some god's doing or just weird luck with some sort of phenomenon.

I hope there will be people that comes from other countries too, not just people japan.
*Fcking patriotism almost ruining my enjoyment on this manga

@i_need_SMUUUT Nah man its understandable to think that really.
I mean we all understand why its always Japanese people in Isekai mangas cause you know....made in Japan, but the desire to witness individuals from other countries such as Canada, Germany, etc to be Isekaied as well would be nice to.

what I'm pointing out in this manga is that this manga has some kind of propaganda to look at Japanese people as somewhat kind, resourceful and knowledgeable etc. people.

What I want is to add some other foreigner to this manga to brush off the idea of this manga having some kind of propaganda *in my perspective at least.

that's my take on this.

You can't just change some THINGS you don't like just because you want too
- my self-righteous adult friend

It felt like his plans for early retirement went bankrupt and these otherworlders will slowly but surely somehow make him a king?

Do any Japanese people from the countryside even aware of the overworking culture that is happening in Tokyo or any major cities in Japan?

Users who are viewing this thread