JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable (Official Colored)

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to use that picture as the page title image!?!? Spoilers you cunts.

Amazing. The main character was unlikable at first, but he grows on you. Nobody will ever be better than Jonathan and Jotaro, though... Jonathan was courageous and kind-hearted.

This is my favourite jojo bizarre adventure part, it would help if you read part 3(you don't have to know about part 1 or 2) but you can jump into and understand it fairly well.

The story is very engaging, pulling you in make you try to think “how can they get out of this one" with how the power are flesh out giving them so more interesting fights.

The main jojo of this part is josuke starts off as just OK but like BobaThefett101 says he will (hopefully) grow on you but it's the rest of the cast that are the most interesting.

Anyway hopefully you enjoy it as much as I did.
Now Shine on you crazy diamonds.

Part 4 is basically the first part to have sentient stand which is kiochi stand reverb ( which also evolves) . Probably one of the best stand's in this part

probably my favorite jojo part.
i like how there is a slice-of-life feel, but the stands and battles are there too.
the stands are more developed than they were in part 3, and the characters are all unique and likable in their own ways.
overall, it was a very good part, and i'll probably read it again.

The ending was the most disappointing garbage I've ever seen in my life. I can't believe the author messed up THIS badly.

The first half is medium, but when the main antagonist is introduced, you don't know what you're in for. 7/10 for first half and 8.6/10 for the last half.

One of the best parts Jojo has to offer. You can tell Araki was super comfortable writing and drawing this part. Anyone who likes slice-of-life will really appreciate Part 4, and the main villain is one of the most relatable and compelling antagonists yet. The setting is self-contained but still reaches deep into the bizarre, with awesome stands to boot. Enjoy.

Fed-Kun's army
This was probably the most fun I had in a Jojo part. It was flawed but an entertaining ride to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread