Detective Conan - Vol. 97 Ch. 1033 - Good Luck Charm

Fed-Kun's army
I love how there's just been a murder but the kids are all like: "let's pick up clovers!". Well, they've seen countless corpses, but still...

Group Leader
@Australis
I mean, after nearly two decades of dealing with dead bodies... aaaand we've reached the "stranger in 10 years" territory without any them actually growing up...

that's shinichi's excuse you plagiarizer
x4.png

Aggregator gang
Glad that the stupid kids aren't messing with the crime scene as much (not getting close to the corpse at least..) but man.. just looking at the stupid inspector's face really annoys me to no end..
Also if you find a 4 leaf clover... pick it up when you have the chance before you lose that chance..

wtf i can piece it all out i'm frickin stuck on how did she make the corpse pop out like that

Okay, as for how she made it pop out - What if she parked right in front of the body in the first place? With the boxes covering the windows on one side, the kids might not have noticed as they got up close to it, and the wife was on the right side too so the teacher wouldn't have seen it either. The wife could have dragged out the body to that place earlier, and backed up in front of where the body was leaning by looking out of the window when they parked. (also, since she took the picture, she could have told them where to stand so they would block the bottom of the body which they might otherwise have seen under the car in the photo? or maybe she just lined up the body with the wheels) When she and Ayumi went to the front of the car, all she would've had to do is push the wheel of the car with her right arm when she was kneeling down and Ayumi wasn't looking, moving the car forward slightly and "revealing" the body. The dirt from the wheel would have rubbed off on the bottom of her right forearm. I think you can even see her doing it in a panel. Lmk if I missed something!

edit: also, in the panel where haibara is pointing at the body last chapter, you can see the two identical trees really
close to each other. the tree to the left was probably the once we saw in the picture. The proof for that is that the trees are differently spaced from the picture in the first panel of this chapter.

Aggregator gang
@candiedoranges how did she push the wheel with her arm

@Koal If she hadn't engaged the parking brake when they first arrived, then she might be able to push it from this position (although I'm not 100%):
k1qvRvW.jpg

Double-page supporter
Everybody blaming TV for knowing random bits of knowledge XD Also I knew that 4-leaf clove was going to be a major clue, Ayumi always picks a good clue to unintentionally focus on

Aggregator gang
So the corpse was there all along, she covered the right windows with the cupboards so people wouldn't see and when she was searching with Ayumi under the car, she did something so the car would move enough to reveal the corpse.

Doesn't make sense if the teach was in the front seat tho, she should have seen

Users who are viewing this thread