Author The Immortal Girl and Her Contract With the Hundred Demons
I love how dumb most mangadex readers are. Reading your dumb predictions and how wrong they are, its so entertaining. And those who keep bitching about dropping it, do you think the author cares? Illegal reader don't mean zit
Last edited 7 mo ago by bnk.
@bnk why you event here and read in this site?
@Snowave

Because i love seeing the dumb comments of the know-nothing-know-it-all users here. Their stupidity is so entertaining. Honestly, I barely read any manga here anymore since I can read raws, but man, you guys are so dumb I just can't stop coming here.
Last edited 7 mo ago by Snowave.
@Snowave
Trying to insult someone with that bad english of yours, haha. That poor grammar of yours just makes you sound like an elementary schoolkid trying to use profanity for the first time. Stupid uneducated asshole like you are the best entertainment. Why don't you complete english 101 first, then try to write a proper insult. Oh wait, are my words too complex for you dumbass?
Last edited 7 mo ago by bnk.
Zephyrus
Forum Moderator
@Snowave
@bnk
Let's take the personal attacks to PM. Or block each other. Either way, it's off topic here.
@Zephyrus I am sorry, won't happen again, got carried by emotion yesterday.. I'll delete it.
New chapter, new dumb comments. Don't change dumbasses
Merci Akai pour tous ces chapitres.
Vivement la suite.
Waiting~
has this stopped updating?
I'm just waiting~~
It's been 5 months, has the English translation been dropped? According to mangaupdates it hasn't been licensed in English, so it's not that...
I saw the raws and
I can’t find a website where you can read the raws without having to pay so I guess we’ll just have to wait for the translators orz
Did the translation stop? This is not a great manga so far but I do like the style so I want to read more.