Live Dungeon!

Dex-chan lover
I'll admit, If it wasn't for the cat girl I wouldn't even bother.... Damn you Japan!!!

This is trash, dont waste your time.
If you want something 100 times better watch/read Overlord, also suggest me similar stuff to overlord please <3

Honestly seems fairly interesting. I'm definitely willing to give it a shot, and am looking forward to new releases

Fed-Kun's army
Frankly it amazes me that no one had yet begun to translate it, this manga makes you understand how combat strategy is important.
I thank those who started translating this manga.

Did he seriously just sell his staff? Is he an idiot? Even if you have no armor having a overpowered weapon like that is crazy. Plus he's a healer so he would just have to be in the back anyway. I'm out.

Fed-Kun's army
@Avrune An idiot fails to level up five characters at the same time and to make them fight in a dungeon bringing it to an end.
If he has chosen to sell it he obviously has a strategy in mind, don't underestimate him.
Instead of giving the idiot to the protagonist he tries to wait at least the second or third chapter, maybe he will surprise you.

Fed-Kun's army
@avrune I guess he doesn't have the stats to match such weapon. He'll just get beaten up and get it stolen. Plus, no money lol

Group Leader
I guess he doesn't have the stats to match such weapon. He'll just get beaten up and get it stolen. Plus, no money lol
To be fair, he still could get beat up with the money and get the money stolen

Ehh ... i dunno about this one.

Sells an staff that would literally do him more good then all the money in the world.
Wtf?

Watching this if next chapters are better. Otherwise dropping xD.

Has anyone else noticed the huge potency of Bl here, I am already shipping and onboard Lmao So cuuuute, But then they'd probably destroy the ship with the plain ol normal stuff we need them, I mean seriously its like seeing a vn then initiating the yaoi route then suddenly changing to the otome route midway.Soooo chad

Its probably like that he knows where to get strong items in dungeons since he seemed to be very familiar with the game - anyhow, money to him today is worth much more than money in the future. Perhaps he may have his staff stolen due to the girl carelessly shouting about it, but if the game system is still in place, his money cannot be stolen.

Users who are viewing this thread