Author 29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta
So far it's
Rettou Me no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitage Rareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku
Shikkoku tsukai no saikyo yusha nakama zen’in ni uragira retanode saikyo no mamono
29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta

3 more new series after these 🤔
So busy now 😅
Last edited 2 years ago by Invader_Retro.
Follow for now.
@ninjadork you say for now so let me give you a little spoiler about the future... nothing big but a particular trait that can be interesting.

this "spoiler" come from the raw that I follow in a site... btw, till now only the chapter 0 and 1 are out.
@Exeryon if there is a girl scaring everyone else away, how is this a harem ?
That description is... eh?
Checking some of the tags from the web novel i dunno if this is gonna be funny or disturbing.
Oo, it got adapted to manga huh
"This manga is a work of fiction. It doesn't relate to any real person or group."

Good thing it had that warning. I thought this was based on a true story at first.
What's the point of having "A 29 years old guy living single" as a title if you changed him into 19 years old kid in the first chapter for fuck sake....
so many isekais so little time
@Exeryon Fucking hell. Dropped.
@dope0420 fixed it xD
Last edited 4 mo ago by mustardhobo.
I read spoilers of this manga's web novel, and turns out that the MC is scum and hypocrite.
Not your usual barely okay isekai; it is but a trash isekai, so abort!?
This is the blandest most boring and generic start to a manga. I know isekai reserves itself some degree of convenience, but there is just no effort on this one. Dropped harder than I was when my mum first held me.
2 years ago This post by kanaloa has been marked as moderated.
I remember reading the WN last year. Let's see if they plan to still follow the WN route since I don't know if they changed some things in the LN
oh how i wish a writer would try to break the system and make an ugly and fat OP MC. Extra point if its a female.
Oh right. It's that story where MC is drugged and raped, and just accepts it as normal afterwards.
oh how i wish a writer would try to break the system and make an ugly and fat OP MC.
It's already happened.