Level 1 Dakedo Unique Skill de Saikyou desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - A Black Party’s Death March!?

Aggregator gang
I hate the rabbit girl. I just honestly don't like her character as a whole.

next chapter's bento box could be the stewed king kong with carrot.
no sprout.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing that geezer drawn up makes me like him even less....
The disparity in that parties equipment is real telling, plus the 2 kids are on the verge of collapse because they do ALL the work, he is just taking the killing blow.
In the WN Ryouta at least gets the guy to leave him, can not remember about the girl, and blocks him from recruiting a 3rd "worker" at one point. The geezer's lies and brainwashing are horrible, he kept them from even checking their stats and told them to think of every else as enemies, also was giving them a pittance (like $300 a month) and charging them for their equipment maintenance.

Dex-chan lover
I see, so the reason mc's drop skills are so extraordinary is because he worked til he dropped dead. How the hell does that dislikeable man know that a man who works until he drops dead would have unimaginable drop rates? Sounds like a god or administrator who knows how the system of the world works, might have tipped some ppl off about this...

Dex-chan lover
@feha
Are you sure his drop rates isn't like that at the expense of all other stats or maybe just the fact that he's a transmigrator?

As for the other guy... probably more like 'It's how I went through it, it worked for me, and i'll take them through the exact same course, because that's the only way I know, and I don't want to be alone in suffering like that'

Dex-chan lover
@silverden nah, thats too coincidental even for a manga. Feels like he actually must know what he is talking about and truly helping those kids to success. Probably by following and spouting some kind of religious dogma.

Fed-Kun's army
"Worked themselves to death" is a common enough trope in Japanese media, but it's considerably more rare to see a character directly challenge that mindset as cruel and ultimately counterproductive. Good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
<turns to page 14> HNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

Can't wait for this to become an anime 😍😍😍

Dex-chan lover
How the heck did nobody see something that huge entering the city?

Double-page supporter
Rabbit girl doesn't feel like a harem member. She feels more like a pet, or a stray cat who occasionally shows up and gets fed.

Dex-chan lover
Aichan
Is was not in that form when it entered, monsters only exist in dungeons naturally, but if a drop item is left alone away from people long enough it will revert back to the monster that dropped it, and not drop the itema again, unless you have S-rank drops ;)

Users who are viewing this thread