Blue Orchestra

Fed-Kun's army
Your Lie in April, but the dad is dead instead of the mom. And the dad wasn't a psychopath this time, so there's no conflict beyond, "parent dead, I'm sad."

It really comes off as a cheap imitation if you ask me, but whatever, I'll see where it's going.

Aggregator gang
Hope this aint another garbage music serie like your lie in april

It sounds quite a bit like Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso - Your Lie in April, but the first chapter was good. Gonna follow this.

Double-page supporter
>One day in school, he meets Akine Ritsuko, a hotheaded novice violinist

you mean stupid, unreasonable tsundere, why make her annoying?

Another Shigatsu no Kimi wa Uso?
…a prodigy, then he lost his way and the parents’ demand burden him

Well, I don't mind as long as it shows more serious competition, like spirit of youth than dramatic and childish shounen. But still, I felt it similar to SKU and it’s drama to begin with, so... it can’t be helped. But I do really hope it doesn’t too melodrama and tragic. I don’t like SKU and I prefer it develops in Nodame Cantabile’s route; it has romance, character growth, learn from scratch, a lot of competitions, and the journey to be success.

Dex-chan lover
1 chapter it actually give a feeling it look like April fool. well, there is a talent boy and it about violent. but the story seem like just about chasing your dream type of story. not any flashback best girl out of nowhere in there solve it for you

don't compare your lie in april with this manga, koari was a better girl than this annoying heroine

People keep comparing this to Your Lie in April but after the first chapter, the similarities really ended and the rest of this play out more along the lines of any high school manga. Despite the drama tag, I don't think this one is gonna go anywhere near the same sort of emotional rollercoaster that was Your Lie in April. Kinda feels like a dumb comparison at this point.

Your Lie in April was okay, but I really like this a lot more. As someone who played in an orchestra setting, this just makes me thrum with excitement. This isn't going to be a Your Lie In April repeat, instead this is going to be a school orchestra manga, who follows a character that was by himself for most of this. I really enjoy the main characters personality (it's honestly kind of funny,) and just. As someone who was in orchestra as many years as I was, I just find this so fulfilling. Thank you for the translation.

Group Leader
oh. did they remove the romance tag? i'm pretty sure that it was there...

Users who are viewing this thread