Author Vampeerz, My Peer Vampires
Yuri vampires? Okay, yeah. I'm in.
Shou and yuri? I'm getting flashbacks here.
@niwasatou At least here we talk about Vampire and not stretching so i have big hopes about this one not being only bait.
@Lilliwyt uh... What are the flashbacks to?
@icarushector We talking about an another Shou manga who's called Stretch https://mangadex.org/title/11259/stretch. It's known to be a yuri bait between the two MC (one of the MC called their relation "Super friends") but it's a good manga if you like stretch and don't mind about yuri bait.
I guess he got tired of drawing loli hentai manga again. I hope this one doesn't end up like Prism. (the sudden cancelling of the manga, not the storyline)
i'm fucking excited
>Author of Stretch

>but Yuri tag

So no blueballing this time?
Praying this isn’t yuri bait or ends like Prism ? Love it so far
Well, Stretch at no moment was promoted or described officially as a yuri or girls love or romance manga, it was only described as two girls living together on an apartment and stretching, meanwhile Prism was published on a magazine dedicated exclusively to yuri. Vampeerz is described on the Sunday GX website as: "This is a story of a girl and a girl's little love", so that description already sets the status of yuri, so this series is more like Prism than Stretch
@Ichigo69

EDIT: With the exception of the playlist, the other contents mentioned are NSFW, so be careful if you search for them.
Last edited 5 mo ago by kenx.
boring unoriginal trash about blonde vampire and dark-haired victim. We already got about a hundred stories exactly like this. Like word for word. Where's my manga about the always in control dark-haired vampire happily enjoying life with her shy blonde victim?
This manga remind me of this, close setting:
https://mangadex.org/title/27199/killing-me

Hopefully someone pick this up and complete it.
I needed this.
@Pachka84 Your posts are always, no matter what, in any case, about hair colors being related to characters roles. I know that it's a very common japanese stereotype, and a silly one at that, but... here's an advice: there's more to a story than the characters hair colors.
Gotta admit, this one's surprisingly raw. I saw the "Kill me" coming in the moment, but it's still a crashing thing to happen.
Curious where this will end up going. I honestly see Aria's point. It's the burden of immortality. For now, it's a follow from me.
This degenerate drew multiple pages of little girls being raped. I have no hope for this manga.
Last edited 4 mo ago by Ineedarope.
i'm following higashiyama's works as long as it's not his r18 works
Surprised I am now just hearing about it. It's really sweat and cute while being a bit sad.

@Senshougahara Come to the dark side~
@Ineedarope Soy.