Author Vampeerz, My Peer Vampires
Yuri vampires? Okay, yeah. I'm in.
Shou and yuri? I'm getting flashbacks here.
@niwasatou At least here we talk about Vampire and not stretching so i have big hopes about this one not being only bait.
@Lilliwyt uh... What are the flashbacks to?
@icarushector We talking about an another Shou manga who's called Stretch https://mangadex.org/title/11259/stretch. It's known to be a yuri bait between the two MC (one of the MC called their relation "Super friends") but it's a good manga if you like stretch and don't mind about yuri bait.
I guess he got tired of drawing loli hentai manga again. I hope this one doesn't end up like Prism. (the sudden cancelling of the manga, not the storyline)
i'm fucking excited
>Author of Stretch

>but Yuri tag

So no blueballing this time?
Praying this isn’t yuri bait or ends like Prism ? Love it so far
Well, Stretch at no moment was promoted or described officially as a yuri or girls love or romance manga, it was only described as two girls living together on an apartment and stretching, meanwhile Prism was published on a magazine dedicated exclusively to yuri. Vampeerz is described on the Sunday GX website as: "This is a story of a girl and a girl's little love", so that description already sets the status of yuri, so this series is more like Prism than Stretch
@Ichigo69

EDIT: With the exception of the playlist, the other contents mentioned are NSFW, so be careful if you search for them.

Last edited 27 days ago by kenx.

boring unoriginal trash about blonde vampire and dark-haired victim. We already got about a hundred stories exactly like this. Like word for word. Where's my manga about the always in control dark-haired vampire happily enjoying life with her shy blonde victim?
This manga remind me of this, close setting:
https://mangadex.org/title/27199/killing-me

Hopefully someone pick this up and complete it.

Last edited 3 days ago by Nick86.

I needed this.
@Pachka84 Your posts are always, no matter what, in any case, about hair colors being related to characters roles. I know that it's a very common japanese stereotype, and a silly one at that, but... here's an advice: there's more to a story than the characters hair colors.
Gotta admit, this one's surprisingly raw. I saw the "Kill me" coming in the moment, but it's still a crashing thing to happen.
Curious where this will end up going. I honestly see Aria's point. It's the burden of immortality. For now, it's a follow from me.
This degenerate drew multiple pages of little girls being raped. I have no hope for this manga.

Last edited 1 day ago by Ineedarope.