Isekai Courtroom -Rebuttal Barrister- - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Okay one thing about that bothers me, since when is treason not a crime? Its literally a crime by definition lol, I think it would have been better to say that treason isn't grounds for death but even then depends on the severity of the treason.

@TrapCard113 @TrueWarriorJak Actually, according to my quick research and considering is a japanese manga so the law must be japanese, there is no law for treason on Japan. There are a law against foreign agression against the country what works both for foreigners and citizens on Japan what mostly is enough as 'treason' mostly something outisides countries did to them, not internaly.

since when is treason not a crime? In my country treason again our king and country can get your neck hang to death

Fed-Kun's army
Duat is right, they use specifically use Japanese law on that country and they have no laws against treason there.

Double-page supporter
@Plutonis - was this an element in the laws/Constitution the Americans imposed during the occupation, or did the Japanese independently codify it? Because not having a law defining treason and its punishment seems odd.

Dex-chan lover
"since when is treason not a crime? In my country treason again our king and country can get your neck hang to death"

Probably because it's not UK or other monarchy country, OR it was a word play. Notice how it was written in "quotation". It may not be legally defined as, "TREASON".. In the US, it's called rebellion. The same thing, but legally speaking, it's wrong to charge someone with "treason" as it's not a crime. Rebellion against the government is a crime.

OR at least that's what he's trying to push forward by claiming it's not a crime.

Users who are viewing this thread