Author Chapter 1.1 (Sekai de Tadahitori no Mamono Tsukai ~ Tenshoku Shitara Maou ni Machigawa Remashita)
I'm guessing the odds of the wolf having died are about 5% and the odds of the wolfie turning into a cute humanoid wolf girl that's enslaved to MC due to his new powers is about 80% and the remaining 15% chance it turns into a humanoid wolf boy slave
The maid was still lv. 16. Why didn't they level her up. Then she might have evolved maid => battle maid => maid knight => Pleiades Seven Stars or something.
100% she's the demon lord
Raw is at chapter 3 now. Seems interesting.
MC's red scarf reminds me of Gael (which is fucking awesome) but his design itself is also pretty rad, and the story seems pretty interesting as of now, looking forward for this.
"Don't put useless shit in your plot, use EVERYTHING."-bastardized quote of some important guy. tldr; loli demon queen!!!
@FloatyBee came to the comments to share the same idea but 70% of people here are saying the same thing,fuck and here I thought I was the only one.
Aye...finally english translations. sweet~
Slightly grating to hear the sidekick character keep calling him a goof when she screwed up his job selection.
Stupid plot premise with a overpowered protagonist. Seems boring like most of those other worlds manga stories.
Fire that fucking maid. How worthless.
i think the maid also changed her job. did she become the demon lord?
she was also meddling with the book, so a change wouldn't be surprising.
@welcome2atlantis it hasn't been explained yet how non-combat classes level, so it could be that they only level doing non-combat actions. Otherwise, it could also be that she has no combat skills (locked to combat classes)
Magi craft meister copy?