Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen - Vol. 15 Ch. 144 - Kaguya Wants to Confide (Ice)

Dex-chan lover
Being Maki is suffering.
Also, that's some adorable stupid couple XD

Dex-chan lover
its as if mangadex pushes every duplicate chapter to the recent chapters list. Y U love to fool me like this mangadex? :(

Dex-chan lover
It's really hard to keep track of which chapters I have and haven't read at this point...

The jumbled releases are all over the place

Fed-Kun's army
I have no problems with the chapters. I don't care that somebody suddenly uploaded some chapters faster, I just stick with reading the chapters uploaded by the group that was doing that really well all this time and ignore the new uploads from any others.

I'm in no hurry to read all of it, so I'd rather wait for guaranteed quality instead.

Double-page supporter
PWahahahaha! Their reactions to the french kiss XD Btw, you're totally overdue on that 40 seconds!

Also gosh darn it Maki! Ishigami's situation is complicated enough! Let go of him! XD

@Karsh JB/Fans Scans actually sniped the series from a part of Psylocke that was still scanlating it. It's only been ~1/3 of the manga that they've been scanlating it.

@forecast
Psylocke did, but rhino (now leading #dropout) and a couple others kept scanlating: that was the anonymous group. Fans and JB then started a month later and eventually combined.

You can actually check the old batoto forums if you like; they've moved but the individual threads are still up.

I still love that in any other manga the whole "I feel like I know this person you're talking about" thing would be a dumb throwaway gag but Maki picks up on it immediately. This series is pretty great about spinning old tropes and I love it (also Maki best girl)

Dex-chan lover
@pokefairy Seconded. Maki needs love. Please.

Y'know, considering that Maki was able to interpret the tsun perfectly, she might ironically be quite the good luck charm in love. Well, obviously not for herself, but...

Double-page supporter
maki san's love advice grade : ishigami plus. that literally was the same page when shirogane asked ishigami for love advice

Users who are viewing this thread