Checkpoint

SDK

MC's a dumbass but this is still some pretty interesting stuff.

From what I saw in naver it seems to be completed at 31ish chapters, sad no one translates it anymore... It was interesting... o3o

AHHHHHHH, it's been 2 years since chapter 14. I really hope someone takes this one up, it's extremely interesting. I would honestly translate it if I even knew korean.

Aggregator gang
this is probably one of the most interesting manhwa i've seen, but it is a shame that no one who knows korean will translate this again.

Good read, I just don't understand or like the MC.

Could literally become the top of the world at literally anything (besides physical probably) and have enough information for a lifetime but what does he do?

Participate in illegal gambles like the dumbass he is.

Honestly if I had that ability I would just repeat a single day and alternate between learning and having fun for like a year and become the biggest brain person in the world.

Season 2 is back on korean naver webtoon after a 2-3 year hiatus. On the traditional chinese naver it's updated to only season 1.

Aggregator gang
This is quite interesting read. But there are some issues that I can't ignore. Worst of all, it is frustrating to read every chapter. MC is completely unrealistic. I don't mean his character flaws, what I mean is that author forcefully changes his decisions to put MC in some dangerous situation. Any animal (chimps good example) would learn from their mistakes given experience MC had. MC doesn't do that. We have 2 dangerous identical situations. That would tell you enough about MC.

Second issue is pacing. We jump from one situation to another without any world building, character development or meaningful side characters.

So all this manga has is interesting premise. Story is non existent, pacing is horrible, drama/thrill is artificially forced which means characters are completely unrealistic. i like art so that's it.

It is solid 6 and that is solely on art and premise.

Edit: I stand corrected. 6 was too much. With new chapter I seen MC's stupidity on a new level. It is absurd.

power is a bit busted.
he can load whenever but also can load if he basically dies? how does a headshot not kill him instantly/how does he have time/concentration to try to activate his ability after getting shot in the head? that part kind of doesn't make sense

Users who are viewing this thread