Fights Breaking Through The Heavens - Ch. 250

Rei

Been a long time since i was forced to use long strip mode, also that 300%+ upscale is really messing with my eyes, thanks for the chapter nonetheless though.

Aggregator gang
Man, that entire segment felt so rushed even though it had so many pages.

That was brutal, I think this is the point where I get out of this before it turns into just blurs with text on all panels instead of just a few :-/

Wow. Never thought I would see the day that, translators screwed the pooch this bad for the title of a story. In English, it makes absolutely no sense and in Chinese, it has nothing to do with the actual REAL name of the story.

For anyone that wants actual, decent translations and to finish the story in your lifetime, here is the completed webnovel - https://www.novelupdates.com/series/battle-through-the-heavens/

Power Uploader
The quality of the raws seem to be dropping every chapter...

Can't we go back to the time when readmanga.today was actually scanlating their own chapters?? Pretty much all the new groups that have taken over RMT series have brought about a drop in quality.

Power Uploader
@seekermoc If RMT were going to do it they would only have this very low quality raws to work on just like we did. If you can find high quality raws or can help us with cleaning then drop by our Discord and let me know.

Power Uploader
@Akemua The title we want to go with is "Battle Through the Heavens" but MangaDex staff insist on using "Fights Break Sphere" as it is written on raws' cover.
Btw, what is "the actual REAL name of the story" you mentioned? Could you give me a link to the source. Thanks.

@WhiteCloudPavillion - 1) That makes more sense to me. Knowing it wasn't actually you guys using that name but MangaDex arbitrarily deciding you need to use a weird English title instead. 2) As far as I know, Battle Through The Heavens is the closet translated title to the origin of this title. I'm sure you guys have just as much info about this as I do - I;e quick web searches all come back with similar results: 斗破苍穹, Doupo Cangqiong or Battle Through The Heavens.

I was exaggerating and for that, I apologize; but "Fights break Sphere" in English makes no sense and even with a rough translation it says something like "Break the Sky". What it seems like is, whoever translated the cover mixed all of it together "Fights" > "Battle" "Break" > "Break" "Sky" > "Heavens" into what it is now. Since I have no idea why the publishers would change up the title of this manwa to something different from the novel. Anyway, its' more my OCD speaking than anything. Don't worry about it too much. I tend to just speak my mind for stuff like doesn't make sense to me.

https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E6%96%97%E7%A0%B4%E8%8B%8D%E7%A9%B9/54134

Users who are viewing this thread