Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka? - Vol. 7 Ch. 12 - I'm Right Next to Your Heart

Dex-chan lover
I should be happy for them for growing and moving forward in life, but a part in my heart aches seeing a whole bunch of flags pointing that the series might be ending soon.

On another note I hope Yura-senpai gets a bit more screentime, she was noted to be Rize's childhood friend and their dads are close, propbably war buddies like with Takahiro, also, expecting more 'growth' out of Megu, the target, at least Chiya's size.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, those two last page. Is it the end? Oh man, I don't know what to say but thank you for everything.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see Rize being proactive about making advances on Sharo. And this isn't ending any time soon it's the manga that makes the most money for Houbunsha than any other they are publishing now.

The last 2 pages are pretty nice too.

Homework: What does beautiful mean?
Me: Read
Code:
Gochiusa - Vol 7 Chapter 12
for detail.
Expectation: 10/10

Aggregator gang
This does kinda feel like an ending and the same time it's not dramatic enough for one.

Also, I don't think that Megu is that much bustier than the other two. At least, not enough that she should have trouble getting through anything that Chino and Maya have no problem with.

Users who are viewing this thread