Kumika no Mikaku - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - The Thing I Love the Most

Group Leader
And done! Thank all of you for reading this fantastic little series with us!

We started working on this series 2 years ago which is mostly due to a lot of problems over the lifespan of the project. I hope our commitment in the second half of the series made up for that a bit. Huge thanks to both Ruggia and Kiri for being the driving forces behind us actually being as productive as we were. But of course also to everyone else on the team. Every day I’m so happy to be able to work together on manga with all these nerds.

Now about that secret release that I teased before:
The author of Kumika recently started a new manga! We are going jump on that right away and will release the first chapter of that this time tomorrow.

---
Title: Looking up to Magical Girls

Teaser image: https://i.imgur.com/8lrZE0n.jpg

Synopsis: Hiiragi Utena, a girl who loves Magical Girls, lives her ordinary everyday life wishing to be like them. One day a curious character appears in front of her and offers her the power to make her wishes come true, but… Magical Girls vs. The Forces of Evil, the fierce battle begins!
---

Just to temper your expectations a bit: it’s a bit different from Kumika and has a pretty bad release schedule in Japanese. But it would be great if some of you could check it out tomorrow. I for one can’t wait until I see all of you reacting to it. See you then!

Link to the Mangadex Page: https://mangadex.org/title/36283/looking-up-to-magical-girls/

Dex-chan lover
Truck-kun missed this time. damn he would be a perfect brick headed harem isekai mc.

Dex-chan lover
The boner in my heart is pleased.
Thank you for the release Helvetica Scans.

Uu... it's finaly ended..... it is good, still i thought for a second there that chihiro going to be transported to different w*rld lol

Dex-chan lover
Well that Truck-kun of Peace was completely random. LOL

Nice a little end. A bit disappointing as I was expecting more, but was happy with what I got.

thanks for translating!

Aggregator gang
That fox girl was completely shafted they made it sound like a new character that would give kumika push in new direction, but no.

Dex-chan lover
we don't deserve that last page(until we purchased it) T_T
Need to purchase this, amazon here I come.

Nice ending, thanks for the scanlating team and thank you to the author.

UBeFfty.png

Users who are viewing this thread