Onee Chan wa Koi Youkai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Onee-Chan Wants to Support

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I really thought there was a serious backstory between the two...the author had me.

The girl in the School will Fall in love with the kid i can bet 😂

Just you wait, Panty-shot-senpai. We all know you'll be seduced by the MC's boyish good looks and gallantry. Plus, you know what they say about small guys: they have the biggest dicks hearts.

Group Leader
Gallant... He beat some girl back with a rake. This might be a little too shounen for me even if I like the idea of a house of monster girls (I think I would like it more with some guys to balance out the cast).

Fed-Kun's army
MC is... fully human, right? So... last I've checked, in pretty much ANY supernatural manga that I've ever read, talismans shouldn't harm him at all...

Group Leader
"That's because Sunao's not living up to her name..." is a pun because the word "sunao" means "honest; frank".

The more you know... :)

Dex-chan lover
She wrote 500 pages worth... that’s more than the combined length of the first two books of Harry Potter.

(The UK edition has 223 pages for Philosopher’s Stone and 251 for Chamber of Secrets. If anyone’s curious.)

Double-page supporter
Ill bet the dad die from being sucked off by thirsty youkai

And left his son to "enjoy"

Aggregator gang
MC acts like a panzy... I mean seriously, have you not heard of rooms ? girls in the house is irrelevant. Only valid complaint you should have is them making am mess in the bathroom and leaving the toilet seat down. Should I be excusing him cause he hasnt grown his balls yet ? But then again, I think the problem lays in his brain.

A little disappointed the main heroine is a little weak. Let herself get rekt by an "amateur" occultist. Thats pretty low. I also think this amateur occultist is a joke of a character as well. I mean seriously, thats your grudge ? She was in his house in chapter 1.

Fed-Kun's army
"I'll burn you with her"

Now I'm wondering if that was actually an attempted murder, was she seriously trying to kill him, and what would've happened if the sand wall hadn't worked.. Or did she try to "just" burn him?

Also, damn 500 page love letter.. Someone lacks common sense and just blames others for their own faults. Gotta be somewhat crazy person.

Fed-Kun's army
@Joonhas She seen her as an evil youkai...and killing "demon worshipers" happens all the time in stories...why would it be any different here?

As for the love letter...it sounds like Onee-chan's power as a Tsukumogami influenced her...

Users who are viewing this thread