Matsurika Kanriden - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

yayayayayay!! new chap!! I just started this last week or so, so I'm so happy that there's a new chap! this is very interesting for thanks for the new chapter!! 😁😁

Dex-chan lover
Ehh.. what you doing spilling state secret just like that.. trying to kill her or something?

Those sly, manipulative people are alway very weak against unfailingly sincere people. Good for you, Matsurika! Seduce him with clear, doubtless sincerity!

I kind of like the lack of symbolism. I expected them to write off the tiger thing as a legend or something. For some reason it's an actual thing and that makes me happy. Idk why.

if he is a prince, why isn't he the crown prince? Isn't the older one usually the crown prince? Or does this have to do because of his mother..?

This reminds me of a lot of Chinese ideals and manhua except with Japanese style art and idealist romatisism.

It makes me sick these types of people He views Her as an object to show off and be proud of His "achievements" in having found Her like a diamond in the rough and "He" polished Her to perfection as if She didn't do any work herself. People aren't objects don't be so vain that not even tapping into the fact she doesn't (currently) really want that life it's hard, she has a lifetime of catching up to do to get where She needs to be Philosophically, Mentally and Emotionally to actually be able to do the job of an official.

Turns my stomach seeing the selfishness while all along she's now thinking he's such a great person because he's the savior of the country and the emperor

@anonumousGirl
I think the crown prince is usually the one born to the legal wife (here, the Empress).
So this is the case of the prodigal son being the son of a concubine, therefore of a lower position, but also older, which makes things complicated.

Though what i am surprised here is that he went at his ambitions in a really pure way.....Not that i have read a lot of palace intrigue, but another mc would be plotting the death of the rightful heir (the young prince). Such pure smiles....

Users who are viewing this thread