Well you can already tell that if ichika confesses to him he is gonna reject her so if she ends up confessing next chapter that will be when that ship dies, but tbh she totally deserves it

Contributor
@421cookies
I just found it on r/Manga. I think it got translated a bit earlier than usual? Let me know if it's a bad upload and I can delete it.

The guy who made this TL name is ohara or sasuga i know him so I know he'd appreciate it if you credit him thanks!

Fed-Kun's army
the swords are swishing
the bullets are flying
the cannons are roaring

the drama is scarier than a horror series

Now things are getting interesting. What did the grampa say was the key to telling the quints apart? Love. Uesugi knew that Ichika imitating Miku wasn't Miku. Does this mean we have a winner? Or not because it doesn't appear that he knew it was Ichika doing the impersonation

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Of course there is a stalker.

Pretty sure there would be a harem ending.

Aggregator gang
Not the usual uploader and ripped straight from discord, this is not gonna go well.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Miku at least gets to give Fuu-kun her bread by the end of this arc

Fed-Kun's army
@xyzzy The translation a bit off but it's fast scan so no complain.
Also, is it possible to upload same chapter number by same group (anon)?

The person who did the translation for this goes by the name on Discord as Fuutarou#1924 or Sasuga-chan in the Quintuplets discord channel.

Contributor
Sorry, guys. Deleted the chapter after realizing the error of my ways. Forget this ever happened until the next 48-odd hours.

Users who are viewing this thread