Boku no Kanojo Sensei

Contributor
Pfff...yeah yeah, Sensei is very cute and funny, i agree with this.
But we will seriously get 5 more girls for useless harem drama and filler ?

Yikes. I expected a story about just the two of them.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>Page 3

>Spread of a beta MMC and 6 girls

Trash, burn it.

@Siquall
So far in the first volume, the MC got 'educated' by the sensei but haven't confess yet since he doesn't want her to quit her job. The harem wasn't even much of a threat and the MC very clearly chose the teacher.

So, does that mean she won't love him when he confess to her? That is just sick then

Wait once he starts too fall in love with her she breaks up with him? What kinda bullshit is this?! oh god.

Grooming, the manga.

@JustCallMeApe she is basically breaking the biggest taboo as a teacher, so she really ought to distance herself for at least as long as they remain student/teacher.

It's worth noting that if they were to end up in a relationship, the student should be the one to initiate it since the imbalance in power means the teacher can coerce the student into a relationship. A possibility which sullies potential relationships, unless the "lower" party initiates things and they are no longer in a student/teacher relationship.

I might sound harsh, but this is actually giving them quite some leniency. Professors and teachers coercing their students into a sexual or romantic relationship is quite a bit g deal since it undermines the trust in the entire system, plus is quite gross. And because you can't remove the power dynamic from the equation, people might feel pressured to enter a relationship when asked. It's really difficult to disentangle the power dynamic.

This mc is a child lmfao, he's scared of teachers because his kindergarten teacher rejected him? Give me a break lol, how can you be that naive thinking you can marry at that age.

I aint got nothing against women teachers but god dam if the situation was male teacher x girl student...yikes

Group Leader
The title and cover alone make this an insta-bookmark. It merely remains to be seen if I'll hate myself for it or not.

ETA: Yes, yes I will.

Users who are viewing this thread