Yong Heng Zhi Zun - Ch. 126 - Enemies from both sides

Double-page supporter
Was it established where he actually is? All I remember is that he stopped training at the sect and finally set out to do something, but suddenly the big bad showed up.

Aggregator gang
@Bushwhacker2k basically in a old powerful sect treasure Vault of a sect that used to control the entire world or land he's from, basically they disappeared along with most of their Shit 2000yr's ago and while fight in the war they found this sect base ( basically Castle ) That's insanely huge with high grade Shit laying around like shit on the floor, also shortly after finding this place, the Op demon king suddenly showed up out of the sky, then started to flex on everyone around so hard that they say he's the strongest person around human and demons alike, all with simply with his fists ( no qi at all ), but this is near the center of said sect base that oddly no-one has been into for the last 3yr's the Mc been training? For some reason,

Aggregator gang
Yeah not gonna lie I had to re-read some of it so I could understand it lloll and I wasn't sure where you remember the um plot? And to that chapter

Users who are viewing this thread