Gokukoku no Brynhildr - Vol. 9 Ch. 83 - Abyss

Good thing Murder-chan killed the girl that was on death's door. That'll show them.

I'm not sure that was effective against Undead Tits. Damn, looks like a full party wipe. Hacker Tits isn't getting ahead in this story either. Either she's coming back, or she lived long enough to die a virgin.

Clearly I have been underestimating Chump this entire time. He was able to enter the facility, sneak up on Pimp-kun like Solid Snake, and land a flying dragon kick to his grill, which looks like it ruined all of his expensive dental work. Given that Pimp-kun was able to solo all the witches with 0 difficulty and he was clearly no match for Chump here I feel like I'm going to be force to upgrade him again to Ultra Chump. Not going to be surprised if I'm still underestimating him going forward though.

Death Counter:
Kitty Titties: 5
Ultra Chump: 2
Crippled Tits: 0
Hacker Tits: 2
Cow Tits: 0
Undead Tits: 3

Dex-chan lover
How the hell did Ichijuku get ahold that girl if he got cut out of institute, Valkyria been snatching people left and right?!?

Hatsuna didn't press her harness, that's a game over for her...

Kazumi didn't even say a word before being decapitated...

Mako is Kuroha older sister? But she was the only child, unless they cloned her or Murakami didn't met her, but he knew her for some time...

Murakami getting together and coming in the right time was a surprise, more than for Ichijuku.

Users who are viewing this thread