Moto Saikyou no Kenshi wa, Isekai Mahou ni Akogareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Power Uploader
Who needs useless skills when you're already at the level of Sword God.

He has all skills on Everything already he just doesn't know how to use the magic skills most likely

Dex-chan lover
If a tree fall and there is no one to hear it, does it still makes a sound?

Dex-chan lover
ooo, nice. He strikes a good balance. He doesn't hide his power or revel in it. He doesn't go around boasting but if a match comes up he strikes them down without hesitation. Neither proud or ashamed of being powerful, he simply IS.

Dex-chan lover
I love that he's talentless, but most of all I love his new teacher ? She's has very bigggg *cough* heart *cough*

Double-page supporter
So he had a skill appraisal claiming that he is at gods level and they consider that as having zero skills? They threw him out? WHAT?
Sigh... whatever.

Dex-chan lover
I feel it's more like, it's not that he has no skill, it's tat the appraiser lvl was not enough to identify his skills XD

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully they'll keep sparring in the future, with him stabbing her frequently. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
Him having no sword talent makes sense, its not a talent if you already mastered everything about the sword lol

68c.png

Dex-chan lover
"Having Advanced Skills is synonymous to being a genius at it"

Being granted a nifty tool doesn't make you an instantaneous scholar.

@stilgar

The blade looks dull, it's almost like it inflicts blunt force trauma rather than slice through.

Dex-chan lover
I hope mc isn't supposed to be stupid after reincarnating. If he was such an expert and expected to get paralyzed, why did he do it anyway, or at least choose a safer location?

Users who are viewing this thread