Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
If someone wondered why it focused on the candy, I believe that it's because giving a candy in return on white day have the meaning of "I love you too".

Double-page supporter
@ashax not necessarily i love you, each type of candy has a different meaning, like there is different meaning to valentines day chocolate.

Double-page supporter
@Kalec guess I might be wrong with the marshmallow, cookie, and candy white day 'responses' or is it just an outdated thing/ trend?

Double-page supporter
@ashax Can't really say if outdated or not since we don't have that stuff here in germany. Even Valentines day isn't that much of a deal here. I just know that different types have different meanings but i am sure you can look online at that kinda stuff

Oh god re-reading this is good for the soul. Anyone else notice when he is asking if they have seen Igarishi, he is using his fingers to make the "small" sign.

Contributor
Lol, giving back chocolate or sweets on White Day is at least courtesy, meanings' gamut can be incredibly diverse; it's all about the present itself.

Fed-Kun's army
“I’m kinda scared of the tip.”

At your size difference I can’t blame you!

Dex-chan lover
his hand gesture for igarashi is the best thing

Dex-chan lover
Who's the stalker in page 1?
Also, love how he asks for Igarashi mimicking something tiny with his hand. And the green color code XD

Nah, I bet he just wants to pay you back for giving him chocolates and he doesn't even know that it's white day.

Users who are viewing this thread