Shen Yi Di Nu - Ch. 53 - The Benevolence from the Emperor again

Power Uploader
HELP! This manhua doesn't make any sense! It's jumping from scene to scene without rhyme or reason. The little brother even changed sex.

But the drawing skills are godlike, so it makes me cry.😂

Group Leader
@Lexical Well since u were not expecting that so i think we can safely say it worked? XD
besides we know that the whole scnalation community has been buzzing with trolls all day today so we thought we'd give people a change of pace ;)

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems like MC's meeting with those girls was skipped over. Otherwise why would they come to visit only because of her? Fendai really needs to see reality instead of chasing fantasies. It's obvious 9th prince likes MC and nobody else enters his eyes. As for believing that if he can like MC so no reason wouldn't like her is immature, especially after her mother warned her so many times. On the other hand she's a child whose years are in the single digits so shouldn't be surprising that she's acting like one, although why does she find the 9th prince so captivating as she hasn't hit puberty and developed an interest in boys yet? Maybe just enamored of the power and position he holds or that he's like a Bengal tiger. Very beautiful, very strong, and extremely deadly when approached. Lucky for her 7th prince was willing to save her. Although how did he swim with those flowing robes without them interfering with his swimming or dragging him down from the weight of the water added to them. I've tried swimming in clothes before and it's a lot more difficult than it looks in the movies and tv. The water makes them a lot heavier, it's like trying to move in molasses, and some things, like jeans, cling as tightly as body paint.

Btw, does anyone know how the body caught fire? I thought only Chenyu had her eyebrows singed and anything not suppose to be burning was put out.

Users who are viewing this thread