Hajimete no Gal - Vol. 8 Ch. 70 - The First Time in a Library

Dex-chan lover
That would be such a terrible rumour. "Boyfriend and girlfriend sit next to each other in library."

Dex-chan lover
@Ozzykun the power of the MC's perverseness/conscience, he quickly dressed her back up, when startled. "Wha?! Nothing to see here!"

They've been together for like half a year now and it's not like they haven't done anything physical. Why is this dude still freaking out every time she makes contact with him.

Also lmao at her jacket suddenly being back on.

@imitation Ignoring the traditional romance tropes I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is literally traumatized at this point. Didn't his childhood friend try to rape him earlier? Like damn dis boi be strugglin'

I knew, the reference was familiar, thanks guys! It's her ofcourse! This was a wholesome chapter. Thanks for the upload :)

Thats new, she puts on clothes while sleeping. Also really fast. Page 14 -> 15

Fed-Kun's army
When you see amagami ss reference
075.jpg

Sees that reference which i havn't thought about in a while. Ah Amagami such a fun series and woohoo comments noticing it as well :)

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I believe this new appearance suits her. It reveals her true colors.

She’s not a gyaru. She’s a bird brain! Typical big breast girl we see in a lot of Manga. For example Onimote - Succubus girl. I can’t remember the list right now, but she’s like the childhood-friend type with big breast and airhead. But I’m sure a lot of you have seen this character

I hate that I get all of the references this manga makes, god the Amagami SS doujins flashbacks

Users who are viewing this thread