Urasekai Picnic - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Hasshaku-sama Survival III

Power Uploader
Press F to pay respects to crazy man he didn't find his waifu for real but he thought he did.

Dex-chan lover
Darn it woman, use the gun! Empty your clip on that thing and then throw the gun at it, whatever. Just do something, else everybody will die, or worse.

Watch the borders of the panels as you read this chapter. Nice touch by the author to distort them as the illusion becomes more overpowering.
The distorted Tori also contains one of the "Impossible trident" paradox shapes.

Double-page supporter
@plumbob oh dang, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't notice it at first and it's quite subtle at the start of the scene. That's such a cool detail!

Dex-chan lover
..... thank you for the upload but now I'm disappointed we didn't get a Hasshaku-sama yuri route.

Dex-chan lover
that guy just evaporated and that's apparently the right way.

Dex-chan lover
more people?? I'll saymore people to die... if blue is the color of danger, then her mineral blue right eye will help her a little right?

Dex-chan lover
oh shit, this dudes talking about 'gang stalking' paranoia! That's honestly cool to see referenced in a manga.... eeeeeven if it's a reaaaaaaaly bad sign about his mental stability.....

Aliens don't look like what you think they do. They can look very inorganic, and are very dangerous.

Group Leader
I genuinely had a goose bumps the first time I saw that thing

I truly feel sorry for the guy. Such a loyal love shouldn't have an end like this. I hope he was just got send to other zone...

Users who are viewing this thread