New Forum Mod, Small Meetup Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
I would like to take this opportunity to officially welcome @Daviot to the ranks of Forum Moderator! He is a super nice fella and I hope everyone will make him feel welcome.

As to our meetup, I'm beginning to wonder if I've bitten off more than I can chew...

As of this announcement, 678 of you all have expressed interest in a meetup somewhere in the US! Even if a fourth or even an eighth of you all were able to attend our con of choice, that's a lot of people! It's great to see so many of you interested.

I am most likely going to restsrict the "official" meetup to cons that are within a reasonable distance from my state. I am leaning towards Georgia and Ohio at the moment. A poll will be forthcoming soon that will help clarify things.

Fed-Kun's army
URKQUzX.png

Hello friend 🙂

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why you aren't in the "about" page.. which also left me the impression that there are more hidden/secret moderator roaming around

Hello, and don't kick me okay? *laugh*

Woah, 600+? That's a lot! It will be fun.

Contributor
"Involuntary neet due to chronic illness"
Oof, same. At least it means we have more time for mangadex!

Completely voluntary NEET here. *tips fedora*

Glad to have you on board and good luck with your duties. o7

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Moderating is a bit more necessary-chore than fun, but I'm doing what I can. 🙂

I wish I could go but I live in Colorado the one state that never has anything fun to do aside stare at mountains and eat grass

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@jesusdeath14 My late mother's side of the family is from northeastern Colorado. i.e. the part with the tall grass instead of the part with the mountains. :p

@Daviot
I'm so isolated from the world here that I don't even know what tall grass looks like. It's a miracle I'm a full on weeb 🤪

Contributor
@Daviot - more mods mean more control and less chaos, aka the more the better, welcome aboard mate. 😎

Fed-Kun's army
For the meetup, there is 100% guarantee I won't be there, because of massive responsibilities I have. Also, about 5% chance the FBI will be! Just kidding. Have fun and take a large amount of photos to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread