The Legend of the Strongest Man Kurosawa

Fed-Kun's army
A story about a pitiful spineless coward who is misunderstood by the society and his colleagues. Eventually he finds the courage to take on the challenges, gets halfhearted followers and fight back against his opponents with some wits.
Although the manga was written in the 2000s, the artstyle looks like something from the 1980s. It's not exactly something from the popular mainstream, rather a niche but the story is decent enough. 90 chapters can be read through in one session of 1-2 hours as a change from the usual manga.

i remember this manga, one of the stupidest but funniest things i read

the protagonist is a complete loser who instead of improving himself becomes strong or whatever to find meaning in life. essentially some kind of wish-fullfillment fantasy for idiot males. its also by an author who seems incapable of writing roles for women in his manga.

dont get me wrong tough, im not saying that its bad at all. im just saying its alot funnier than the comments of the people below make you think. (^_-)

@dancingoncrocodiles
I do when they're dense. What kind of autism must you have to think a story as depressing as this one is wish fulfillment for idiot males? Have you ever been around a sad or depressed person? I am genuinely curious. Want kind of person are you if your take away of a series about a man who finds himself without purpose, struggling in life and
ultimately does improve himself and dies trying to defend people
is " lol what a stupid and hilarious wish fulfillment series." Seriously did we read the same series? I mean sure the manga contains cringe comedy but if you look at shit like this: https://mangadex.org/chapter/101444 and feel laughter than I begin to fear for you. I take what I said back about you being a normalfag back, normalfags actually have normal emotions.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@SirAutimo Criticizing a manga you don't like is fine. Shaming someone, trashtalking them, and joking about murder because they like something you don't goes against Rule 5.1 of being civil. This isn't a 'chan imageboard, and most people are just here to read things. Please take a couple days off from commenting as reminder to think about what you're saying before you click "Submit".

Group Leader
A short but good read. Gives interesting opinions about the role of people in society and the vileness of complacency.

"Surviving is for animals... we each have our dreams... To pursue that is what it means to be human!"

@BCS lol i like this manga and it says so in the comment i left? idk why i have too explain everything to you dweebs like small children...

Users who are viewing this thread