My Alien Days - Vol. 3 Ch. 30 - Bye Bye, See You

Group Leader
And here we are at the end of My Alien Days volume 3!

This concludes the part of the series that has been published in volumes but as you can see in the title, it’s not the end. My Alien Days was originally published as single 4-koma strips on Nobel’s website. After that it was collected in volumes and arranged in 2 chapters per page.

The volumes cover chapter 1-500 of the series. On Nobel’s website, the last uploaded chapter is number 1264

Our current plan is to release 20 chapters per week and we decided to start a new “series” for it on both Mangadex and our website. Of course we’ll need a bit to set things up again and sort through everything which is why our first release (chapters 501-520) is planned to be released on the 5th of May.

I hoped you liked the series so far! Wish us luck. This is going to be a hell of work.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for covering this series and I'm looking forward to seeing next chapters. I have a question though, is Nobel going to update Mousou Telepathy anytime soon? There hasn't been an update in months.

Dex-chan lover
@newspage Thanks! I always thought it was strange that this work was in chapter’s while his other work wasn’t. That explains it.

Dex-chan lover
tthank the holy manga gods, I thought it was over for a moment there, bless all of you translators :)

wow that almost gave me a heart attack !!, thanks for translating this great series!!!

Dex-chan lover
I like Nobel, but right now the only characters that had a proper Arc were the teacher and Usui...the focus quickly shifted from Manabu helping Sora Ruri adapt.

I'm happy to hear that we're getting more. Thanks for the work on these volume chapters!

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully we'll see scanlations of the continuation here, I want to see how the rest goes.

Double-page supporter
It’s nice to know it keeps going. ig I’ll keep reading.

Users who are viewing this thread