Author Chapter 6 (Dame na Kanojo wa Amaetai)
Oh no! Obvious love rivals that will only cause drama and conflicted interests in viewers and nothing more!
Thanks for picking this up! Now to reread so I can remember what happened five months ago.
you have all the raws till chapter 12 on lhscan :)

https://lhscan.net/manga-damena-kanojo-wa-amaetai-raw.html
thank you i hope for more
weebs unite
"Wall tack" lol.
Guy on the toilet was great too.
Bless you GIT-chan. I love this manga too!
Yes! Thanks for picking it up. :)
Thus a friendship of muscles idol mobage otaku was born.
GOD BLESS A NEW CHAPTER!! Thank you!!!!!
I laughed at Mudbutt-kun (whatever the blonde third wheel's name is) eating that poisonous food and getting diarrhea. It's been so long since I last read this I forgot who anyone was.
I wonder if the otaku guy at the end is somehow related to poison cooking girl. I feel that he is the reason she hates mangakas
Leaving us with a for seen cucked MC o,o
If you need an es→en translation, assuming kirishima's okay with it, I can provide help.
aaaaaannnnnddd cucked
droppd
>sees another male interacting with femc
>immediately calling it cucking

You guys never actually had social relations before have you.
I swear there was only like 3 characters before and now there's like...15.
Wtf
@Nerochan

For real, if you drop a series after the slightest hint of two-timing/cucking you need to grow up. Hopefully when you actually get into a relationship you aren't jealous and distrustful, I was like that back in high school and my first couple of relationships didn't last long because of it.
To those who think that just because one of the MCs has a relationship with another person aside the other MC, stop reading harem based-manga! This is a lot better, at least it feels a bit more real to me (not that I'm looking into reality with this, mind you)