Chinese Quality

Dex-chan lover
Please make another section like you do on "exclude this genre" so i can hide every chinese made manhwas. They are garbage and flooding my frontpage. I dont understand why people translate or read those things but thats another issue.
Im saying these after giving atleast 20 manhwas a chance and read till the last page. Cuz drawings look interesting and colored etc.
But the plot hurts my brain and decreases my IQ.
After this terrible experiences i stopped looking lastest updates to find new blood.
Hope people understand and stop dumping these burnable trash like there is no tomorrow.

Dex-chan lover
Gu Daoist Master is pretty lit imo. This is coming from someone who doesn't like Chinese manhuas. It's a rare gold between coal, not really diamond but still good.

Dex-chan lover
Im not saying there is no good ones. What im saying is its flooding front page and hiding the good mangas could take my interest.
Its like isekai shitstorm but worst since there is atleast really good ones with actual plot. Not talking about game menus or talking to gods. More like Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru.
But thats not the case here. Im so tired of seeing these trash like make it so if someone gives a note of "1" hide that manga for them. so they dont see the updates.

uhm..may be you can exclude the "wuxia" tag from the setting? Hope it help.

Dex-chan lover
m520i i already did right after joining as a member. Or more like i literally made this account to remove annoying stuff from my update feed.

Dex-chan lover
@SmartBirb
Maybe something like ‘Exclude Original Language’?
Because I want to exclude comics that have English as the original language.
English IS my native language after all. (Why else would I be here for?)
Although not ALL Chinese manhua are bad. I may be biased because I have friends that read Chinese manhuas as their native language is Chinese.
But to be fair, most of the Chinese manhuas I have read have been dropped by me, the translator, or I have forgotten about the existence of the series.
Also, I think there this stereotype that everything made in China is either a cheap ripoff or breaks after five seconds after using it.

Dex-chan lover
@Ti0 i %100 agree with you. "Exclude Original Language" is what i need since there is "Filter chapter languages" exists but it doesnt work the way i want.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. We can only choose one language we want.
Not what we don’t want.

Was searching the forum for a way to somehow disable showing anything but a manga. Found this thread. Whelp...

Power Uploader
Chinese Manhua are dumpster fire. 90% of them are complete trash. I also wish permanent filter for original language existed.

Yaz

Yea i would love a OG Language filter. There is probably only one Chinese Manhua i have enjoyed thus far.

Contributor
i thought please take my brother away, otaku's offspring and retired heroes were pretty good titles. i'm pretty sure most tanks of chinese manhua are are a decent level, they're more similar to the manga format than webtoon.

Certainly, there's no need to remove them completely. It's just that having an option of not seeing them, for people who prefer not to, would be the best.
(or might as well start a manhuadex)

Dex-chan lover
@10kmperday i wish but i feel like admin is biased about chinese manhuas and showing them down through our throaths. I know some admin translated ones dont judge me.
They even choosed to ignore this as a problem.
If this thread gets deleted i will save this website as manhuadex from now on.

all i can see is op whining and hating 🤣

the idea of Ti0 is really nice, i'd like to exclude manhwas but i'd never go with all the hateposting about them lol, don't be a bigot op

Dex-chan lover
@erunyan what is next? racist? homofob? white-male? if someone has a different opinion they are whining bigots for you right?

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately comes with the territory. For every Gu Daoist Master, Feng Shi Ji, Iron Ladies, and Tales of Gods and Demons there will be bad mixed in with the good.

Have you contacted any of the admins to see if they can address the issue?

Dex-chan lover
@Xzayer no i didnt issue is very simple and solution too. Either;
1. Make tags for Manga,Manhua,Manhwa seperately. So we can exclude those tags.
2. Give exclude original language on settings tab as Ti0 suggested it above

Dex-chan lover
Hehe, I’m awesome.
Btw, Manhua is Chinese, manhwa is Korean, Manga is Japanese. (You probably knew though)
But The Kings’s Avatar is pretty good and popular because even my friend who watches mainly Japanese anime has even watched the donghua(anime in Chinese) version.

The point is, read manhua that is adapted to donghua if you must read manhua.

Users who are viewing this thread