Author It’s Too Hard to Chase the Tsundere Prince
Thanks to Tritinia Scans for the updates. This one is one of the only manhuas that don't give us the typical overpowered heroine.
This is entertaining enough but it can be an irritating read. I think the author relies far too much on "Oh no a misunderstanding!", it's literally where the majority of the drama comes from. Also I just can't get over the main characters relation with her sister. Her sister literally murders her in chapter 1 and for some reason she lets it go. It makes their interactions really weird from that point on. Also, why the fuck does she never tell anyone about it?

The prince also comes across as an emotionally fragile idiot with the memory of a goldfish. He basically fully believes whatever he's been told most recently.
Last edited 5 mo ago by Uthred.
Still at the beginning of the story, but the elder sister is pissing me off so much, that I truely want to strangle her through the fourth wall. She is such a two-face.
I don't like the older sister and think she should be killed. But It also adds to the general tonal mess this story is and continues to be.
no matter how much I dislike someone, they never deserve what happened to the sister :(
You ARE NOT THE FATHER!! It feels like the Maury/Jeremy Kyle show 😂
I totally agree with you @Uthred! There were sooo many other ways to do this.
Thank you so much for the translation this is literally the best historical manhua ... I hope you pick up some similar work
And btw there was still a blank in a buble what was supposed to be said in there ?
Binged it in under 12hrs. Typical isekai manhua, has roundabout developments, I can definitely think of way better isekais but at least it's ongoing and has a lot of length and several arcs to it.

Thanks for the translations!
@Ignatia

"They are both busy with their work. So no time to take care of kids."

I informed the translation team already. Hopefully they get it fixed.
🙄
I hate her sister so much.
I like this but...
AHH CLIFFHANGERS :P
Bloody snakes!
oh la la laa~ someone is going to his end by his own hands ~🤣🤣
Imma stick to ghost doctor this is a bit to close to real life for me