Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Burn Everything

So do the other dragons have children too or just igneel? That would be BS honestly if none of the other dragons had kids.

Dex-chan lover
After the gng arc, this might be the first time I liked ft's development. Although igneel having a son is still sudden and BS. Like the author is just adding so many elements in his story even if the logic and story points aren't -i can't find the right word in English- matching anymore.

bruh igneel son do be talking about one of the anime/manga troupe where one of the friends die then suddenly the main protagonist suddenly become too strong kekw

Ignia, top 10 fav Fairy Tail characters. Just called out Natsu on his power of friendship and talking about killing his friends to make him stronger. I don't hate Fairy Tail, it's my favorite anime with Natsu as my favorite character, but it would be nice too see him 1v1ning a dragon at it's true power. While that is still only half of Mercuphobia's real power, can we just talk about how Natsu LIFTED him up and slammed him into the ground?!?! He is shaped like a snake, so getting him to lift that shape and redirecting it so it would slam face first into the ground is seriously impressive. I think this beats his 135 ton score!

Users who are viewing this thread