Author Chapter 23 (I Am a Child of This House)
Stelle teasing him is wholesome in another level.
Dying from moebetus
Jin best boy
Stell can just weaponize her cuteness, it would be super effective!
Swords are not heavy! Her pie-filled picnic basket is probably heavier than an iron longsword.
Swords aren't supposed to be heavy
Still, a feeble twelve years old girl probably would have tough time holding up something that is few times heavier than what its appearance suggests
@MagisterMeretricum Indeed. Even if that tiny wooden sword had an iron core, it likely wouldn't be more than 500 grams. A real longsword of steel might weigh 1.5kg, often less. If she thinks that practice sword was heavy, she really should start to eat protein and work out. I'm surprised she's handling the big tomes so easily, seeing how they can weigh more.

Or in other words, the author of this work has never held a sword in their hands and didn't bother to search the net for how heavy swords are.
I’m around her age and I’ve carved some wooden sword for fun I made a two handed great sword and it only took a little effort to lift even if it had a core of iron it wouldn’t be that heavy
Why does the resolution of the pages keep changing every page?
Has anyone else realised that with anything on this site there are alot more comments about what happened right before the end of a chapter but very few about the start of a chapter?
Is it the cliffhangers?
Is it because we are all impulsive?
I think its cuz we are all impulsive, thats most likely also why we are on the site in the first place instead of doing something productive
jin is kinda hot...
Can i just point out how jealous I am of her? To be surrounded by good-looking men everyday who only wish to protect you and be by your side is such a dream 😭