I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Still, a feeble twelve years old girl probably would have tough time holding up something that is few times heavier than what its appearance suggests

Dex-chan lover
@MagisterMeretricum Indeed. Even if that tiny wooden sword had an iron core, it likely wouldn't be more than 500 grams. A real longsword of steel might weigh 1.5kg, often less. If she thinks that practice sword was heavy, she really should start to eat protein and work out. I'm surprised she's handling the big tomes so easily, seeing how they can weigh more.

Or in other words, the author of this work has never held a sword in their hands and didn't bother to search the net for how heavy swords are.

Double-page supporter
I’m around her age and I’ve carved some wooden sword for fun I made a two handed great sword and it only took a little effort to lift even if it had a core of iron it wouldn’t be that heavy

Has anyone else realised that with anything on this site there are alot more comments about what happened right before the end of a chapter but very few about the start of a chapter?
Is it the cliffhangers?
Is it because we are all impulsive?
I think its cuz we are all impulsive, thats most likely also why we are on the site in the first place instead of doing something productive

Can i just point out how jealous I am of her? To be surrounded by good-looking men everyday who only wish to protect you and be by your side is such a dream 😭

Users who are viewing this thread