I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 22

ty for reload - more sense now!

Edit: oops, still out of order.

Gonna look at it some more and be back in a bit with order

Thanks for the update but is it just me that's get a little bit confused by the page alignment?

Group Leader
I found out why it wasn't uploading in order I'm fixing it now.

Yeah, things were getting really weird.

Pages 1 to 6 = Good, but then the page order got messed up.
1-6, 10-12, 7, 13-16, seems to be the correct order. Page 9 is redundant because it's actually the top half of page 22. For the rest of the pages I kept getting the feeling that their like page 9 and 22, split and numbered wrong. Like page 8 had 4 windows on it and the first three flowed well if you read from page 18, to so it would be page 18 straight to page 8, but the 4th window in page 8 feels like it it should be much later in like somewhere in page page 21 or 22 I just can't figure it out.

TL;DR: more than just the upload order I think the pages got split wrong, too.

tss

I found some of the sentences... odd? Could use some proofreading here and there.

For example, page 9: "in the sense of apology" doesn't sound very natural. I think it would sound better if it was "as an apology"?

"that (rude person)", admittedly a bit hard to find the right word for it if you don't know what the hierarchy is between him and who he's referring to, but it could be something like "that troublemaker" or "that ruffian" given that he's referring to a chef, being a knight.

Group Leader
@tss we were planning to upload after getting them right but today we had our chapter stolen so now our first priority is to upload them so people don't go and read somewhere else.

Thanks a lot for the chapters.

I think there was some stuff lost in translation in the conversation with Roy though. I'm pretty sure he was trying to probe Estelle in the library, getting a feel for her character and deliberately trying to make her mad. She handled everything very gracefully though and so he admitted it and apologized.

Dex-chan lover
These knights all seem to lack a sense of propriety. I wonder if it's because their most important attribute is to possess the aura and thus fighting abilities. I reckon their personality, understanding of social structures (or caring about them), and so forth are of secondary importance. In a certain sense it's naturally a good thing because when the shit hits the fan, everything else but fighting power doesn't matter. Nevertheless, they are kind of flimsy and unpredictable as far as behavior goes. I wouldn't put it past Emiel to try to seduce Estelle once she has grown a little older. Realistically that would send him over to the headsman's block.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy the before and after pictures and how the duke only has the slightest of smiles.

Users who are viewing this thread