Taisho Maiden Fairytale - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

Double-page supporter
I knew she was evil, but not "literally poison my brother" evil. Dio Brando levels of evil.

I'm feeling like a lot of the bad or "evil" characters so far were deeply, deeply hurt by others, became twisted, and passed it on. Ryo who was cruel to Yuzu at first due to her grudge, Tamako, Tamahiko's half-brother, even the father.

Some of them broke the cycle.

But Tamayo is a psychopath. The way she tortured insects and her little sister when she was a kid was a tipoff, but poisoning her injured brother is different than just wishing he had died.

Dex-chan lover
This story has some pretty dark stuff.

Well she is crazy but well she did grow up in that environment so i kinda feel for psychopath girl.

I was gona say the way he stood up to his father and gave him a mental stone cold stunner with the take care gave me goose bumps but wtf that fucking garbage inhuman piece of shit murdered her own blood.. jeebus crust

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, since the moment Tamahiko grabbed that knife im lost...
This turn of events were awfully dark. Even with all that happened before there was still a certain balance. He making that act to force Yuzu decision and his sister killing Tamaki were really necessary for the plot continuation? Ngl, i wont be able to look at Tamahiko the same way. I get the sentiment of doing whatever is necessary but theres some lines that shouldnt be crossed. He just proved to really be a Shima. If later he dont at least regret and apologize to Yuzu it'll kind of ruin the story for me a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
His father got ntr'ed so he swore revenge. Guess it worked out for him so good on him? This manga took a fucking dark turn.

Users who are viewing this thread