Author Mozuya-san Gyakujousuru
Btw anyone know if Shinofusa has been the assistant of Kitazaki Taku? Sometimes some of the characters are extremely similar, but most often not at all, so it gets me wondering.
Ah, a new volume cover of Mozuya-san. For some reason that blush terrifies me 😏😏
this manga is one big bruh moment
My boy Bobby Hill.
TEN VOLUMES? you’ve got to be kidding, there’s way more here than i thought. also i’m still not clear on why i’ve been loving this ridiculous manga but that part has me kind of stumped at the moment. maybe it’ll make more sense in time?
This is honestly some of the stupidest shit i've ever read. I already hated tsunderes, and turning it into a cluster b personality disorder for pity points did not alleviate that.
Yeah, I was going to drop this after the first few chapters- but it really hits a good stride several chapters in when it actually develops the characters and finds solid footing. Right around chapter 10 is when I got sold on the series, I'd almost recommend skipping a few chapters in then going back to read them later (but there'd be a little bit of missing context of course). It's a rough start, but the series has really grown on me.
me stupid. this manga too many words.
Surprisingly good
Just discovered this and read it to the end right away, thought it was a completed manga, was quite disappointed when i saw the lastchapter
The boy, i mean the fat dude, is looks bad and acts disgusting to me... I don’t wanna watch him... πŸ‘€ so ima drop this
10 chapters in and I understand literally nothing what's going on besides that

I'm not going to call this trash, since I feel nothing but massive, massive confusion. If someone can explain what I'm missing/how to enjoy this, I'd appreciate it since the premise/concept is pretty interesting.
Last edited 6 mo ago by robloxoof.
This got picked up again? I read this YEARS ago until it stopped getting translated. Awesome.
ahhh yeah fragile male ego manga
I think it's quite an interesting take on the tsundere trope, a good read.
Mangakas still think being tsundere is a personality trait?
so good
I don't normally like tsunderes, but this is pretty good.
Read through this and tbh I don't think I liked a single one of the characters, am dropping it.
@robloxoof So basically in this story tsundere is a condition where positive emotions lead to the patient becoming violent to people around them or the person their emotions are directed to. So feelings such as love and happiness can cause a spark in the syndrome and make them violent. This is why the main character tries not to make friends and why they nearly killed the person they had a crush on. However, she became friends with the masochist guy since he loves pain and can take her constant abuse and torment.